Accountant in Boynton Beach, FL
Accountant Assistance When You Need It
It doesn’t matter whether you are a contractor, freelancer, or the owner of a small business; it behooves you to understand all of the ins and outs that come with your taxes and finances. The amount of time and attention this requires can end up taking its toll on you and your business.
Lynne Marcus, CPA, CFP is an accountant company in Boynton Beach, FL that wants to take the stress off of you when it comes to maintaining your finances and tax responsibilities. At my accounting firm, I am able to work closely with your company to ensure all of your finances are in order so you can avoid fiscal pitfalls and help your business grow. Schedule an appointment to learn more about the different types of accounting services I offer.
An Understanding of Your Books
Every penny counts when you work by yourself or manage a smaller business. That means you need to be able to know what money is coming out, what money is coming in, and what expenses you need to be ready for in the future. This is a lot of work for a business owner to take on by themselves and, in most cases, creating an in-house accounting department just isn’t fiscally feasible for smaller businesses.
Ensure you get the accounting assistance you need by working with my firm. I handle the numbers for you so that you can go back to focusing on providing your clients with the best products and services you have to offer. Entrust my accounting firm with your finances to enjoy the following benefits:
- Saves You Time
- Reduces Your Tax Liability
- Prevents You from Receiving Hefty Tax Penalties & Fines
- Helps You Grow Your Business
- Removes Your Tax Worries
Contact me when you are in need of dependable accounting services for your company. My accounting firm is available to assist clients located throughout the Boynton Beach, FL area.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
- Licensed in Florida and New York
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
- president of the Florida chapter of the National Conference of CPA Practitioners
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
- The National Honor Society in Economics
- BA in Accounting from Queens College
- The National Honor Society in Economics and The International Who's Who.