Bookkeeping in Boynton Beach, FL
Full-Service Corporate Bookkeeping
Clients throughout the area rely on Lynne Marcus, CPA, CFP to keep their finances in order. Business bookkeeping is not just about the numbers; it is about the decisions that are made with those numbers. Careless bookkeeping is almost as bad as no bookkeeping at all. A good understanding of your expenses and revenue helps you set prices for products and services, as well as plan for future growth. Schedule an appointment today at my company if you need an experienced business bookkeeper in Boynton Beach, FL.
Why You Need Business Bookkeeping
The purpose of bookkeeping is to organize all the information about your business into clear, easy-to-read reports that give a “snapshot” of your business during a specific time frame. This picture allows you to prove financial viability for reporting purposes and to make predictions for business improvements in the future. From providing professional insight to creating customized financial reports, I do more than simply handle your accounting needs – I ensure everything is in perfect order. Other reasons why you need a professional bookkeeper include:
- Keeping Accurate & Organized Financial Records
- Preventing the Likelihood of Errors
- Making Sure You Are Not Missing Important Deductions
- Helping You Prevent an Audit
- Saving Time with Filing During Tax Season
- Lessening Stress for You as a Business Owner
Contact me to find out more about my business bookkeeping services. I proudly serve clients throughout Boynton Beach, FL.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
- Licensed in Florida and New York
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
- president of the Florida chapter of the National Conference of CPA Practitioners
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
- The National Honor Society in Economics
- BA in Accounting from Queens College
- The National Honor Society in Economics and The International Who's Who.