Hospitality Accounting in Boynton Beach, FL
Are you tasked with managing a hotel or motel in Boynton Beach, FL? Need help balancing your books? I'm here to help. As a highly skilled hospitality accountant, I can relieve your stress while making sure your finances are on track.
You Take Care of Guests; I'll Take Care of the Numbers
If you're like most hotel or motel managers, you probably don't have the time to worry about all the details involved in keeping your bottom line strong and staying in the black. At the same time, proper accounting is integral to the success of any hotel or motel. A hospitality accountant from Lynne Marcus, CPA, CFP can closely scrutinize your books, balance your ledgers, and go through all the number-crunching so that you don't have to. My goal is to save your facility money and help you focus on making guests happy and comfortable.
For more information about my hospitality accounting services or to schedule a consultation, call me today.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
- Licensed in Florida and New York
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
- president of the Florida chapter of the National Conference of CPA Practitioners
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
- The National Honor Society in Economics
- BA in Accounting from Queens College
- The National Honor Society in Economics and The International Who's Who.