Tax Planning in Boynton Beach, FL
Reducing your tax liability requires a solid plan. At Lynne Marcus, CPA, CFP, I work to help our clients reduce their tax liability through proactive tax reduction strategies and meticulous planning.
Effective Strategies to Reduce Your Tax Liability
Effective tax planning takes experience and an in-depth knowledge of the very latest changes to the tax code and tax law. It’s not about gaming the system, but rather finding opportunities to lower your taxes that you may not know about. At Lynne Marcus, CPA, CFP, I have what it takes to help you create an effective long-term tax plan. When you partner with Lynne Marcus, CPA, CFP, I’ll work closely with you to identify and implement effective tax-saving strategies, including:
- Taking advantage of all available tax deductions
- Deferring income when possible so that it’s taxed at the lowest possible rate
- Choosing the right accounting methods for your business
- Selecting the proper deprecation methods
For tax planning assistance you can count on, contact Lynne Marcus, CPA, CFP in Boynton Beach, FL. Call today to schedule a consultation.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
- Licensed in Florida and New York
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
- president of the Florida chapter of the National Conference of CPA Practitioners
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
- The National Honor Society in Economics
- BA in Accounting from Queens College
- The National Honor Society in Economics and The International Who's Who.